Son had finished his lighter-than-usual schoolwork just fine yesterday so we were determined to do another Family Fun Time after dinner. Unfortunately, his Mama nearly choked to death. Literally.
Did you know that choking causes a huge headache, and pain in the neck, collarbones and other assorted areas? And, did you know that not everyone remembers to do the international sign for choking when they ARE choking?
Maybe we'll have fun tonight.
Moved this blog to our Rosemary Ridge Farm blog - I hadn't realized it's been so long since I posted here. Could be because I post on our farm's blog, www.rosemary-ridge.blogspot.com . There, we talk abo...
3 years ago