The following definitions are from www.thefreedictionary.com ... answers will vary for limerick and haiku poem.
1. Define "limerick". 1. A light humorous, nonsensical, or bawdy verse of five anapestic lines usually with the rhyme scheme aabba. 2. a form of comic verse consisting of five lines [allegedly from will you come up to Limerick? a refrain sung between nonsense verses at a party]
2. Write a limerick about a spider, apple tree, or blanket. Answers will vary.
3. Define "haiku". 1. A Japanese lyric verse form having three unrhymed lines of five, seven, and five syllables, traditionally invoking an aspect of nature or the seasons.
2. A poem written in this form.
4. Write a haiku poem about anything. You choose. Answers will vary.
Moved this blog to our Rosemary Ridge Farm blog - I hadn't realized it's been so long since I posted here. Could be because I post on our farm's blog, www.rosemary-ridge.blogspot.com . There, we talk abo...
3 years ago